Friday, July 6, 2012

Stadium of Fire

The past few days have been difficult. I want to be honest about the IVF process...but I don't want my blog to be full of negative thoughts. It isn't so much that I haven't been feeling well lately (which I haven't), it's more emotional. This is a really hard thing to go through and sometimes I feel incredibly overwhelmed. Yesterday at worked I found out that our fedex guy and his wife (who got married in APRIL) are pregnant. I went in to the bathroom and cried for 10 minutes. Plus, there have been some pretty insensitive things said to me...and I know no ones means to hurt my feelings...its just rough right now.
Enough of the negative, let's move on to something much happier. Something like...STADIUM OF FIRE.
Devan has recently been assigned the LaVell Edwards football stadium at BYU. This means that he has to be present whenever there is something going on there. Typically the guys working Stadium of Fire don't get an extra pass...but this year...the AC shop did. WooHoo for me!!!! I met him down there and we walked around, took in the sights and then settled down in a nice loge.

I love Devan's face.

Each loge has a tv, sink, fridge, and AC. Before the show started we just hung out and watched a little television.

I was surprised at how great the view was from the box. I could get used to this!!!

I was pleasantly surprised at how little "fluff" there was before the concert started. Some kid who won American Idol sang first. He was good, but country music isn't our thing...so we watched TV :) But then the headlining act came on. THE BEACH BOYS!!!!! I have love the beach boys all my life. See this face...
This is what my face looked like the whole time they were playing.


It was a wonderful night. Devan took some video of the fireworks and for some reason the "video link" button isn't showing up. I'll try to post that later.







No comments: