Tuesday, July 31, 2012

One Day @ A Time

Okay, I'm not exactly 100% better from yesterday. I'm still pretty upset and down, but at least I don't feel like punching everything in sight. I just got off the phone with the embryologist and he said that there ended being 2 embryos left that could be frozen. This does give a bit of hope in case we don't get pregnant this time around. But...not much. 2 frozen eggs is not a good number. With that being said here are a few pics. I know, it's been a while since I posted pics.
Devan had a Crohns appointment yesterday so my mom sat with me until he could get there. We snapped this shot right before Devan got there. See how happy we are...that's because this was before the dr came in and smashed all my multiple embryo dreams.
Dream smashing aside the doctor also told us all about the 2 embryos that they were about to implant. She also gave us a picture of them. The one on the right is the best one and has the highest chance of implanting. The left is not as good...but hey, we took the two best ones.

We'll know in 2 weeks if all this worked. Promise me something...please don't ask me what day I'll find out or if I think it worked. These next 2 weeks (also known as the dreaded two week wait) are rough enough as it is. I promise to let everyone know one way or another as soon as we find out.

Another request if I may, please don't ask me how I feel and then get all excited when I say that I'm not feeling well. This doesn't mean anything. I'm taking progesterone right now to help my body prepare for and maintain a pregnancy. Since my body thinks its pregnant I get the same symptoms as a normal fertile woman would if she was.

That's it for now. Sorry if I offended anyone yesterday. It was rough day for both Devan and myself.

2 comments:

Nyla Gregory said...

Love you!

Danna said...

Thanks for the update. It must be hard to constantly be updating everyone, we appreciate it. No offense- just love and prayers.