Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Time to Harvest!!!

The time is finally here. We are ready to harvest these 40 some odd follicles. I am ready for this. Get these eggies out of me! Here is what our last couple of days included:

Thursday: Ultra sound & blood work. Not ready to trigger for egg harvesting.

Friday: Ultra sound & blood work. Not ready to trigger for egg harvesting.

Saturday: Ultra sound. Not ready to trigger for egg harvesting.

Sunday: Ultra sound & blood work. Not ready to trigger for egg harvesting.

Monday: 8:00 am Ultra sound & blood work. 5:00 pm We get the call from the fertility clinic that we are good to go. (All that rest and Gatorade finally paid off.) 8:00 pm We trigger with an HCG shot. We are now ready to harvest eggs 36 hours after the shot.

Tuesday: NO SHOTS TODAY. WAHOO!!!!!! Breakfast - Devan takes his antibiotic pill (Cipro).

Wednesday: 7:30 am Check in at the clinic. 8:00 am HARVEST EGGIES. While I'm in for my procedure Devan is in the "other" room doing his business.

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

Danna said...

Fingers crossed!