Saturday, June 30, 2012

Packages: The Wonderful & The Necessary

On Wednesday night after my surgery my wonderful neighbors brought me a gift basket full of wonderful things. It was basket of sunshine. It made me feel so much better about all that is going on. I try to be positive...but let's face it...some days are just rough.
On Thursday we received a very necessary package, all the medicine we would need for the rest of our IVF process. Up until Friday morning the only pills I had been on was a prenatal vitamin and a birth control pill. All that changed Friday morning. We are officially in phase 2. Now Devan and I both take strong antibiotic twice a day (I call them Blue Devil Pills because they make us feel like crap.) I also get a Lupron shot every morning and then finish my day with a prenatal vital, birth control pill and a baby aspirin.

No comments: