Friday, June 21, 2013

When Dad Watched the Twins

Last night Devan was on baby duty so that I could get some cleaning done in preparation for my momma coming. Pretty soon the music was blasting and all 3 were on the floor....what are they staring at you might be asking...why, Mr Fan of course :o) Devan has the ceiling fan remote in his hand and turns the fan and lights on and off and the twinners love it. I think Devan likes it too. Click ***HERE*** to see the video I took of it.


The twins have recently started this new thing of taking a really long nap in the morning. I have also discovered that if they fall asleep on the couch with a blanket and a pillow they are in baby heaven and sleep even longer. Don't worry, I keep a close on them.


Here are just a couple of super cute pictures from the last couple of days.

Here is Ethan right after he got out of the bath.


Miss Lily found her thumb while napping.

No comments: