Monday, July 15, 2013

Lily & Ethan's Blessing

Last week the babes were blessed at church. It was such a wonderful experience. I have waited many, many, many years to bless my child in sacrament...and we were fortunate to bless two the same day.

I received a ton of compliments on Lily's dress. It was made by Devan's mom and has been worn by several girls in the Gregory family starting with his younger sister Buffy. We are so grateful to Buffy for letting us borrow it for this special day. Ethan wore the outfit that Dayne and JoJo were blessed in. I was so glad we were able to keep it all in the family :o) Plus, I love that fact that they wore pink and blue.

Thank you so much to all of those who were able to make it to the blessing. We are blessed to know so many wonderful people. We love you all!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What an exciting day!! They look so beautiful/handsome in their blessing outfits. Congratulations, Ginny!

Unknown said...

I often think of you and your family, but yesterday those thoughts of you were very strong. So I found your Blog and there you and Devan were just as I had hope to see you, x2!! Congratulations to you and your famililies. Karen & Terry Watkins