Wednesday, March 27, 2013

37 Weeks

Today we hit the 37 week mark. I am so excited that these little babies have stayed in for so long. I only have 8 more days at the most of being pregnant. Can you believe that!?! We have officially scheduled our c-section for Thursday, April 4th. That will put me at a magical 38 weeks and 1 day. We pretty much have everything ready to go. The hospital bag is packed...the baby clothes are washed...now we just wait.

Here I am at 37 weeks.


In other news, we are having some issues with our bunnies staying in our yard. This morning I snapped these shots of our pets in the neighbor's yard. Looks like we have some fence hole covering to do. I sent Devan a text saying "**SING*** I looked out the window and what did I see? Peter Rabbit by the trampoline."

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Go you!! So thrilled for you!