Monday, March 18, 2013

1st Day of Maternity Leave

Today is officially the first day of my maternity leave. It felt so weird to not go to work this morning. We decided to start my leave 2 weeks early so that the babies can hopefully bake a little bit longer before we meet them.
We took this pic last Wednesday when I hit 35 weeks.

When I went to the dr last Thursday he informed me that baby girl weighed 4 pounds 11 ounces and that baby boy weighed 4 pounds 15 ounces. We really want them to be in the 5 pound range. I hope they can get there. The dr also told me that I was dilated to a 2 and 80% effaced. So far I'm progressing nicely and the babies look great. Today after my NST I am going to go pre-register at the hospital and then talk to them about dates we can schedule our c-section. Yes, I am going to have a c-section. Baby Girl is still baby "a" and she is breech. The longest we have left is just a couple days over 2 weeks. I'm so excited and yet pretty scared at the same time. How did my time being pregnant go by so darn fast!?!

No comments: