Thursday, August 30, 2012

Get Ready World

This morning we had our first ultrasound. We get asked a lot how far a long we are. We were 7 weeks pregnant yesterday. (I know it seems like we should be so much farther than that since we started this whole IVF process in June.) So we show up, go in to the exam room. I can't initially see the screen but Devan can. He immediately knew. Then the nurse lady gal said "are you ready for the Gregory twins." Simutaneously we both took a big breath of air. Its hard to believe! It's crazy! It's wonderful! It's scary! It's a miracle! Did I mention it's scary?
So there you have it. Do you think the world is ready for Gregory twins? Scary thought isn't it?

2 comments:

Christie said...

I am CHEERING for you! Hard!

Heather B said...

Oh my word!! That is AWESOME! So excited for you!