Monday, March 16, 2009

Las Vegas



This past weekend Devan and I went to Las Vegas with Sam and Massiel. We left Thursday after work and stayed in the booming metropolis of Mesquite, Nevada. Friday morning we woke up and drove in to Sin City. We couldn't check in to the hotel until 2ish...so we stopped by the outlet mall off of Charleston and did a little bit of shopping. Once we checked in to the hotel we all took a nap. Well, everyone else took a nap while I watched Big. When everyone woke up we had a choice...go see a show...or go to the BYU/SDSU game. Since I was there with Devan and Sam, we ended up going to the game.



It is amazing how much I don't know about basketball. I also realized how much I really don't like basketball. Every now and then Devan would explain to me why the players shooting the number free-throws they were throwing and I would then tell him what the dancers were doing wrong and the difference between a liberty and scorpion move done by a cheerleader. Up until half time I couldn't see much going on because the idiots in front of my sat on the very edge of their seats trying to find people they knew. This is the view I had for the first hour of the event.



After the game, which by the way BYU lost, we ate a little In & Out...watched the TI girls hooker it up in front of the hotel...and called it a night.



The next day we went were killing time before we could meet up with our friends Jesse and Lindsey and thought, "Wow, Vegas has a zoo. Let's go check it out." The next picture is one I took through the fence. After we discovered that the zoo actually consisted of pigeons, chickens and fake plastic animals we decided not to go. Plus it cost $8.00 to get in.



Well, more happened...but I'm too tired to type about it right now. Peace Out :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Wow, sounds like you had fun.... not.
Did you stay at TI? Did you like it?