Friday, February 8, 2013

10 Years!!!

Today is our 10 year anniversary. Can you believe it...man, time goes by so fast. Today when Devan came home he surprised with me gorgeous long stem roses and a big bag of chocolate covered cinnamon bears (my favorite!). We are a tad limited on what places we can go and what activities we can do this year for our anniversary. So we ended up go out for a nice dinner together and then we rented a redbox.
I can easily and honestly say that our relationship just keeps getting better and better. Over the last 10 years we have had to deal with some pretty sad, tragic and difficult times. But on the flip side, we have been able to make so many wonderful memories that I couldn't even begin to count them all. As we get ready for the next phase in our lives I am so glad I have Devan beside me. I couldn't have asked for a better eternal companion.


Flash back time...








1 comment:

Nyla Gregory said...

A great 10 years for us too. How we love you both and Ginny's family. Couldn't ask for a better daughter-in-law. Congratulations!