Tuesday, November 13, 2012

From 16 to 18

I haven't been very good at the whole pregnancy picture/post thing. I have reasons for that...I'll express my reasons in a little bit. Let's start with a few pics. Here we have 16 weeks and then 18 weeks. I feel like I have grown a lot in just a short span of time.
Technically I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow but I have some down time tonight and Devan thought it would be a good idea to take another belly shot. Nothing like taking a picture at the end of a rough day...make-up all worn off...ready to collapse in to my bed...oh sure, I look just gorgeous :)
Now, let me invite you into my mind for a quick glimpse at my blogging issues. As previously established I have watched for years as everyone around me has gotten pregnant. The facebook updates and blogs were kind of like torture. I'm not trying to be melodramatic...that's just how it is. Now I find myself in a difficult position. I didn't want to read about pregnancy stuff...now I can't quite come to terms with writing about it myself. Devan has to remind me that people are genuinely interested in my progress...but what about that one person that it hurts.
Alright, glimpse is over. Here is my goal. I'm going to try to be more active in my blogging. With that said...I'M GOING TO BED. This gal is tired!

No comments: