Sunday, October 3, 2010

My New Baby

While my new baby may not be made of flesh and bones it is still beautiful, wonderful and I love it. This past week marked Devan's first week at his new job. He now works for BYU. We have been waiting, hoping and praying for this job for years. I can't believe it has finally happened. However, there was more things than just new employment that changed for us. We had to get Devan a phone and a we needed to get our own truck. I HATE BUYING VEHICLES!!! I can't stand dealerships, car salesmen, and trucks that smell like an ashtray.
But then, a certain truck caught my attention on KSL and I fell in love. Our new truck is a 2006 Ford F150 Lariat. The previous owner took excellent care of it. We lucked out. We found exactly what we had been looking for. Here are some pics.




1 comment:

Liz said...

I love, love, love your new truck!!! Super Spiffy!