Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It Has Been a While

Sorry for the delay since my last post. I'm going through a "I hate all things social networking" phase right now. This includes blogging and facebook. But my hatred is very one sided though. I enjoy reading other blogs and checking occasionally on my friends via facebook...I just hate posting anything myself. I'm leaning more towards just being lazy, but hey, I'm no doctor so who knows :)

Just this past weekend I finally made a purchase that has been 7 years in the making. A CHINA HUTCH!!!!!!! Shortly after Devan and I got married we inherited quite a large china set from my side of the family. It has however been sitting lonely in boxes ever since then. That is until we finally bought it a home. Behold...






3 comments:

Jules P Hansen said...

LOVE IT! I have always wanted a china hutch and hopefully if I ever get to move that will be one of our first purchases. Seriously I love the one you picked out!

Hope all is well :>

Liz said...

I love, love, love it!!! And I love your China! You are very lucky to have inherited such a large, beautiful set of china!

RussNatEvans said...

Ooooo Aaawwwww- Pretty! Love the hutch and the china. We need to come over and see it very soon! Cant wait to see you guys again. We missed you :D