Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Gobble Gobble Day


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Today was a wonderful day. I got to spend it with my family and friends. I got to eat as much food as I possibly could. And I don't have to work for 4 days. What a great holiday.

After dinner Devan and I played rock band with Jena. She was being so cute. She kept saying how happy she was and that she absolutely loved Bon Jovi. It was really funny. After rocking out for a while we watched "The Neverending Story." Kirrah and Ashley had never even heard of the movie. I think it might be their new favorite :) Devan and I are trying to convince Sam & Massiel that they should name their baby Atreyu.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Oh, the good old Gregory Thanksgiving with like 50 people! Sad I missed Jena rocking out....