Friday, July 6, 2007

Blondes...With Red Lowlights...Do Have More Fun




I got my hair done a couple of weeks ago. Megan, Zeb's fiance did it. She is spectacular and I would recommend her to anyone. She works at The Brick House Retreat Salon and Day Spa http://retreatsalonspa.com/. Megan has an amazing eye for color, tone and shape. I told her "If you could do whatever you wanted on my hair, what would it be?" She picked the color and the cut...including my bangs. I hope she never quits. It always seem like as soon as I find a great hairdresser they either move away or have babies and quit the biz.


My mom says that red hair matches my sassy behavior. Personallly, I kind of feel like a rock star. I think it gave me plus 5 rockstar power on guitar hero :)

2 comments:

Price said...

More like plus eleven. Not to mention that middle earth creatures always have crazy hair.

Wait, how was this post about you and Devan?

Price said...

oh, i was confused by the picture at the top. I thought that was part of the post.

Sorry.

The hair is still cool.